Friday, August 21, 2009

Another award? My my...

...I'm proving to be a popular little bunny, aren't I?

I have recieved the BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD from Michelle at the BOOK ADDICT blog! Thank you so much, dude!



Here's the criteria:

This award means that this blog is:

B: Beautiful
I: Informative
N: Neighborly
G: Gorgeous
O: Outstanding


Here are MY nominees...

Oh, you know what? SAME AS LAST TIME! That's right. Whomever I awarded the ZOMBIE CHICKEN award to now has the BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD to put next to it :)

Again, thank you so much to Michelle and make sure to check out her blog on your way out =P

Till next time,

Danielle

1 comments:

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

u totally deserve these awards.
U have an awesome blog :D
Congrats!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates