Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Lovely Bones Coming Soon...

So...


As some of you may have heard, Alice Sebold's second novel, The Lovely Bones, is becoming a movie with the very talented Saoirse Ronan, Mark Walhberg, Susan Surandon and Rachel-frikken-Weiz. Directed by Peter Jackson. Can you say hallelujah?




I'm a huge fan of the book, and the movie looks like one of those rare (I mean rare) adaptations that might actually be worth a damn. I just saw the trailer online and I can already tell awards will be flying at Susan Sarandon for her role as the lead character's Grandma Lyn.

EDIT: The video has been disabled. Oh, well, you can just YouTube it XD

I don't know about you, but I already have my tickets. Sort of.

Cheers,

Danielle

1 comments:

Momma Hunt said...

It is hard for me to get excited. One of the best books I have read in a long time My Sister's Keeper was not really a good movie. I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one and another favorite of mine Time Travelers Wife

Template by:
Free Blog Templates