Thursday, August 20, 2009

You Like Me! You Really, Really Like Me!

One and a half week into my blog and I already have an award!

Now I know how Jennifer Hudson felt!

Thanks so much to my girl at Book Blabs! I didn't even know blog awards existed!

It's the ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD! HELL YES!



Here's the description:

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.


My 5 nominations are...(keep in mind I don't really know anyone in blogland)

Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm

Random Thoughts of a Crazy Liberal

Melencholy Musings

Library Lounge Lizard

Padfoot and Prongs

So enjoy, and thanks again!

3 comments:

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

aww Thanks! i freak' love the ZOMBIE CHICKEN! Ur awesome!

Barbara said...

Thanks for the award. It made me giggle because I eat chicken a lot only not zombie chicken since I would imagine it'd be hard to keep on the plate.

Jessica said...

Congrats!! That's awesome!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates