Sunday, December 6, 2009

Announcing Opinionated? Me?'s 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!

Hello, all. Special post for ya'all today. The Christmas season is coming fast, and, seeing as this is my first year as a blogger, I thought I'd make it special. Announcing...



(special thanks to Pixie of the Page Turner for the button!)

Starting Sunday the 13th, I'll be posting Christmas-ish book reviews, along with guest posts from bloggers and authors alike chatting about their favorite "holiday reads"--be it old favorites, new discoveries, or just genres they gravitate to around the holiday seasons.

[Anyone wanna guest post? Send me an email.]

Strap on your Santa hats, folks. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

3 comments:

Stormi said...

oooh this sounds like a lot of fun! :)

Jenny said...

I don't have any favorite holiday reads so I can't volunteer, but I look forward to reading the posts!

Lindsay Frost said...

I can't wait for this!!
I gave you a award at my blog, http://lindsayphotobook.blogspot.com/2009/12/awards.html

Template by:
Free Blog Templates