(via, thanks to Shanyn for reminding me)
100. Hate List by Jennifer Brown- maybe a bit closer to the middle.
99. Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix- hell yes, sir.
98. A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly- yup yup
97. Among The Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix- WOOT
96. Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Claus- wasn't a huge fan
95. Forever by Judy Blume -judy blume is my soul food
94. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale -meh
93. Tithe by Holly Black- holly black is amazing
92. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott- no opinion
91. Wings by Aprillynne Pike- i actually liked this one. i feel ashamed now.
90. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green- GO TEAM GREEN!
89. Angus, Thongs And Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison- i heart this series. its so british.
88. Marked by PC And Kristin Cast- great, now they can be smug in addition to "yummy" and "hateful" *barf*
87. Maximum Ride series by James Patterson- meh
86. The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky- why isn't this top ten???
85. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson- no suite scarlett??
84. I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak- woohoo
83. Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli- i hated this book so much i actually threw up a little.
82. The Mediator series by Meg Cabot- we meet again, cabot. your move.
81. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen- desson=love
80. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin -yay!
79. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald -is this YA now?
78. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen --desson again? these guys are creative
77. Evernight by Claudia Gray -- :D
76. If I Stay by Gayle Foreman --:D
75. Life As We Knew It series by Susan Beth Pfeffer- NUMBER ONE! NUMBER ONE!
74. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston- this was so boring, dude.
73. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa- haven't read, therefore can offer no opinion. ive heard good things, though
72. Alana: The First Adventure series by Tamora Pierce- oh, alanna, how i love you so
71. Stardust by Neil Gaiman -yes yes YES
70. Unwind by Neil Shusterman --double yes!
69. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech -read in fifth grade, remember nothing.
68. Paper Towns by John Green -JOOOOHN GREEEEEN!
67. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles- no intention of reading.
66. A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith-i actually really digged this one.
65. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli- had to read this for school, experience=ruined.
64. The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time by Mark Haddon-woooooot
63. The Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell -?
62. Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz- ew
61. Go Ask Alice by Anonymous- is this really anonymous? i heard it was written by a therapist or something.
60. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie- gawd shoot me in the face if i have to sit through this again
59. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt --i lost my copy half way through reading this one, never finished. oh, tuck, were you really everlasting?
58. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen --jeezus.
57. Eragon by Christopher Paoloni --overrated.
56. Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine --guilty pleasures at its finest.
55. The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith --....meh.
54. Fallen by Lauren Kate- havent read yet.
53. The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett- this brings back memories...
52. The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot --CABOOOOOT! *shakes fist*
51. Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke --:D
50. Number The Stars by Lois Lowry --it made me cry, dudes.
49. Lord Of The Flies by William Golding --oh, piggy.
48. The Maze Runner by James Dashner-lovely.
47. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares- i remember literally nothing about this series except i dropped ketchup on the cover in lunch.
46. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver- as Sharon said: how in the hell is this #46!
45. The Summoning series by Kelley Armstrong- not the greatest.
44. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher- LOVED!
43. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson- i loved Speak, but for some reason I have no interest in this shiz.
42. Ender's Game series by Orson Scott Card- ender is my lovah.
41. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones- yessss
40. Wake series by Lisa McMann- ...meh...
39. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman- !!!!
38. Are You There Good? It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume --i have never read this, suprisingly. we had pamphlets, see.
37. Looking For Alaska by John Green --you know how this goes.
36. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett-why is this not top five?????
35. A Great And Terrible Beauty series by Libba Bray- absolutley.
34. His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman- 34? THIRTY FRIKKEN FOUR?
33. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte- yessir
32. Romeo And Juliet by William Shakespeare-YA?
31. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain- kind of boring.
30. Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr-absolutley.
29. Forest of Hands And Teeth by Carrie Ryan- duh
28. Holes by Louis Sacher- loved book AND movie. shia lebouf owns my soul.
27. The Outsiders by SE Hinton- stay gold, ponyboy...STAY GOLD!
26. The Catcher In The Rye by JD Salinger-not the hugest fan, but how is it behind Vampire Academy???
25. The Princess Bride by William Goldman-beautiful book, bros.
24. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson- can you say SOBTASTIC?
23. The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank-i read this during my holocaust obsession in fifth and sixth grade and found it rather disapointing...i mean, its not even about the holocaust. its about angst in an attic.
22.Uglies series by Scott Westerfield-i love westerfield.
21. Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia- what??
20. Poison Study series by Maria V. Snyder- haven't picked this one up yet.
19. Book Thief by Markus Zusak- greatest.book.ever.
18. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carlson Levine- lovely.
17. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead- :D
16. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick- um...
15. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott- i love this book SO MUCH its ridiculous.
14. Anne of Green Gables series by LM Montgomery- anne owns my life.
13. The Giver by Lois Lowry- YES!
12. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare- oh man, i lurve this entire series.
11. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater- ...
10. Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis- i love this entire series TO DEATH.
9. A Wrinkle In Time series- this is great.
8. Graceling series by Kristin Cashore- never read.
7. Percy Jackson And The Olympians by Rick Riordan- meh.
6. Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan- WOOHOO!
5. Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen --ya?
4. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee --lovit!!!
3. Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer- number three? NUMBER THREE?? *shoots self in face*
2. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling- yay for harry!
1. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins- really?! I thought that it was a fun book, but hardly great ya literature.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
(via, thanks to Shanyn for reminding me)