Monday, May 17, 2010

since im a lazy reviewer, here's a meme

Do you snack while you read? If so, favourite reading snack:

Not really...I have this thing where I can't really pay attention to a ton of shit at one time.

What is your favourite drink while reading?

Sprite or something.

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?

Me and my friend play this game where we write messages in the margins or circle passages that get our points across to each other so that if the teacher catches us we'd just be like, "Mr. B, its a book. We're feeding out brains!"

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?

I've been using the same index card bookmark since seventh grade, fools.

Fiction, non-fiction, or both?

I prefer fiction, but whatever works.

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of a chapter, or can you stop anywhere?

Depends how exhausted I am. Or if the books really bad. Then its lucky I finished the goddamn sentense.

Are you the type of person to throw a book across the room or on the floor if the author irritates you?

Oh yes. Yes I am.

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop and look it up right away?

I just use me uh-mazing Sherlock Holmes skills and figure it out.

What are you currently reading?

Chimeric Machines and Split and Rose Sees Red and The Killer Inside Me and She-Thief...

What is the last book you bought?

Me and my sister just bought Katherine Hepburn's autobiography off Amazon.

Are you the type of person that reads one book at a time, or can you read more than one?

See above.

Do you have a favourite time/place to read?

There's this gross yellow rolling chair in my kitchen that's the biggest eyesore in the world but always sucks me into its banana-colored clutches.

Do you prefer series books or stand alones?

Whatever, man.

Is there a specific book or author you find yourself recommending over and over?

Kevin Brooks and Robert Cormier are pretty consistant in my reccomendation rants.

How do you organize your books? (by genre, title, author's last name, etc.)

HAHA fuck no. That would require patience, which I do not have.

2 comments:

The Nangus People said...

completely and totally irrelevant:

why are you team Peeta?

D Swizzle said...

Because Peeta is the bomb.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates