Saturday, September 26, 2009

In My Mailbox (7)

Okay, so before I get down to my mailbox goodies, I'd like to point out (as if it needs pointing out) my brand new template! (Thanks to meh girl at the Neverending Shelf for the assistance!)

Anywho, isn't it sad that the most exciting thing that happened this week is one of the Kardasions getting hitched?

*sigh*

Contest:

Friends Like These by Danny Wallace:



Thanks to Jennifer from Crazy for Books!

Amazon:

Wake by Lisa McMann



For Review:

Pastworld by Ian Beck



Proof that I'm a nerd: when I opened the packaging for this baby, I was overwhelmed with a sense of completeness that only seems to take hold whenever I come across a truly awesome book that NO ONE I KNOW HAS. Can't wait to bring it to school and show it off...not like anyone will care...but still. Hell yeah.

Bought:

Okay, so I went a little batshit at this sale my library had, and ended up buying about fourty dollars worth of one-dollar-per books and movies. I won't bother you with all the names (because, really, who has that kind of time?) but I assure you--there will be some Flash-to-the-Pasts coming. Soon.

In other, bookish news...

WICKED LOVELY by the wonderful Melissa Marr has been adapted into a movie.

Miley Cyrus has yet to be fired from playing Laurel in WINGS.

An official sequel for DRACULA has been announced.

EDWARD has yet to eat BELLA.

That's it for today, my pretties. I know my posting has been sporatic (to say the least) but I assure you brighter times are coming. Probably.

Anyway, has anyone heard this new Paramore song?



Glad they ditched the power-pop crap.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got this week. I love the cover of Pastworld. It looks so good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

April (BooksandWine) said...

LOL, how funny would that be if Edward ate Bella, ahahahaha.

I hope you love all of your books this week!

the story siren said...

great books this week. love Wake! hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

D Swizzle said...

April--yes, it would be very funny. Still hoping.

Jess. said...

Your new layout is beautiful! ANNND I really wish Edward would devour Bella :(

alana said...

looks great!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates