Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Meme me, baby

Saw this at Jaime's blog, Revenge of the Book Nerds.

1. Do you like blue cheese? I don't eat anything with "blue" in the name. It's jsut a thing.

2. Have you ever been drunk? Kind of. With Mike's Hard Lemonade that one time...

3. Do you own a gun? Nerf.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? The one from Family Guy. "All-riiiiight"

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. My mom likes to play this game called "let's not tell Danielle she needs a tetnus shot..."

6. What do you think of hot dogs? You don't wanna know.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Nightmare Before Christmas. Guilty pleasure would be that Disney one with Brenda Song.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I would say orange juice, but I haven't drinken anything in the morning since third grade.

9. Can you do push ups? Hahahaha

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Earrings.

11. Favorite hobby? Read the blog, sweetie.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? In science. And math. And history...

13. What’s your favorite shoe? Comfortable ones.

14. Middle name? Eve

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Think of a thought, think of a thought, think of a thought...

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Rockstar, Red Bull, coffee, Sprite, Coke, whatever's in the house...

17. Current worry? I have homework. And I have to finish this book before the end of the week or I'll be a complete failure.

18. Current hate right now? A girl named Brooke. Let's squish her.

19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? Your face.

20. How did you bring in the new year? Punching someone in the face. Every. Single. Year.

21. Where would you like to go? London

22. Name three people who will complete this? Your mom, your mom and...hm...*your* mom.

23. Do you own slippers? not that I know of

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? black

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Do I own Satin sheets?

26. Can you whistle? Sort of...it kind of sounds like someone punctered a lung, but there it is.

27. Favorite color? I don't know

28. Would you be a pirate? For sure.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? "fuck you" by Lily Allen or "at last" by Etta James...yes, those are my shower songs.

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Mmm...Catherine. Has a certain ring to it. Or Diablo.

31. Favorite boy’s name? For sentimental reasons, Kurt.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? a piece of paper I suspect is important

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My friend Paul in math class who was arguing with the teacher: "I don't understand what this is--no, it's not a denomenator...no! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING!"

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I had the same Powerpuff Girls sheets for a good six years (yes, it was gross)

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? Stubbed toe. I'm not a fragile child.

36. Do you love where you live? No. Jersey is literally the armpit of America. Except no one's shaving it.

37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Fast Times

38. Who is your loudest friend? Olivia

39. How many dogs do you have? Don't rub it in

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Maybe

42. What is your favorite candy? that Dove chocolate shit.

43. Favorite Sports Team? GIANTS!

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I should say something really deep and profound, but that "Your not sorry" song by Tayler Swift always makes me really sad, so I guess that'd be appropriate

I pass along to everyone.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I just saw the Nightmare Before Christmas I love that Movie!!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates