Friday, August 27, 2010

Mustache Hall of Fame

Well, we all love ourselves a good ol' stache, correct?

Being the mustache afficianados that we are, I decided we all needed a place to congregate. Well, my sister and I did. Thus, the Mustache Hall of Fame was born.



I highly reccomend you check it out. The most glorious of staches (note: beards nor any "alternate" forms of facial hair are not tolerated) will be featured, and we do take submissions (internet sources, we ask, please be linked to avoid our pants being sued off.) Follow the blog, as well as the tumblr, as WELL as the Twitter we'll be setting up in due time.

Likewise, we're more then happy to accept HTML and formatting help (meaning, we beg of you, HELP US!)

So, go, my Mustachio'd friends. Go where we accept you, where the facial hair roam free.

3 comments:

Robby said...

YOUR BOOKS ARE COMING SOON I PROMISE.

D Swizzle said...

COOL BEANS.

D Swizzle said...

COOL BEANS.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates