Monday, September 6, 2010

Her name is Katniss and, yes, she's just as bad as crack


Okay. Alright. Jesus.

I'm assuming we've all gotten our copies of Mockingjay, oui? Excellent.

I now ask you to join me in a moment of silence, with our books raised well above our heads in silent prayer for the poor souls who were lost, the enemies that were made and the faces that were palmed during the completion of this task, being the final installment of the Hunger Games. We've laughed, we've cried (mostly cried) and, most importantly, we have loved. And now, we have lost. And there's a phrase which I won't repeat for decency's sake.

I'll just go on and get in my corner now, waiting out the shakes and maybe turning to drugs to fill this monumental gap in my life.

Kthx. Bai.

3 comments:

Simon said...

If it makes you feel better, they've started casting the movie.

alana said...

I don't get my copy till next week (damn slow Amazon shipping). I can't wait.

Kristi said...

Movie??? Why am I suddenly worried about the casting and being let down?

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this series and feel extreme sadness now that it's over.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates