Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do your worst, NaNoWriMo.

Well, it's that time again. NaNoWriMo (or, according to my inner monologue, nanananamo.) And this year, I have every intention to participate.

I don't really know what's different this time around. I've never had any intention of writing a full length anything before, not once. Maybe it's because of my newly discovered life experience. Maybe it's my unsatisfactory social life. Maybe it's the oncoming pressure of stupid classes that mean nothing to me. Or maybe it starts the day I turn sixteen. Who knows?

I do. It's all of these things. I want to be able to say that I did one notable thing this year (other then fail biology.) And even if it's the worst novel ever written, it will have been written and that's good enough for me.

Check out my profile and, um, I don't know. Friend me?

1 comments:

Robby said...

I tried NaNo last year, and the only thing it did was raise my blood pressure. GOOD LUCK!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates