Sunday, February 13, 2011

i've just been awful...

...with reviewing as of late. My review pile has, well, piled up and I feel positively ashamed. There are probably some publishers out there who have blacklisted me and some authors who wish me to die a thousand painful and bookless deaths. But I have excuses. Really.

My workload for school is ridiculous. About four to five hours a night, if I actually apply myself. This is the year my colleagues all turn sixteen, so I'm attending, like, three every weekend. There's a zit the size of my big toe on my lip and I spent a good amount of time staring at it. I'm starting driving lessons. I just had midterms. We have netflix, now (ask my sister's highly profitable film blog). We're reading/annotating/shredding the joy from Huckleberry Finn in English, four chapters a night, not to mention weekly vocab quizzes (WITH NO WORD BANK). I can't seem to focus on anything for more then a few minutes. And I feel like shit about it, guys. I do. Not because I can't read as much as I like, but because of all the publishers and authors who are expecting some publicity for their books that I'm not providing. So dudes, I apologize.

3 comments:

Robby said...

I've had so much schoolwork as well. I've taken to not even finishing my homework and reading instead. It seriously is much more satisfying.

Looksie Lovitz said...

Life happens. You could always recruit another person for your blog. I have thought about it a few times and will prolly have to put out an APB when I go back to school in the fall.

Ann Summerville said...

Life happens for all of us . . . things never seem to go as planned.
Ann

Template by:
Free Blog Templates